I never was a organised person.i never made timetables, never tried resolutions and planner is something I don’t like. So, when everyone start making resolutions I was still sitting with mess of books and diary and pen around me. But I think then I too thought of making resolutions and actually thought of writing them down that when I see them in might actually try and put them in my life. To tell you the truth I am not penning down big goals and hard resolutions instead I’ll try with something easy. So here are my resolutions of 2018, my first ever lost of resolutions.
- Read 25 new books (I’ll do some rereading too)
- Complete the incomplete series on shelf. (I keep buying books buy there are 2 whole incomplete series on shelf which I need to complete.)
- Write at least one blog each month.
- Write 2 reviews of books.
- Complete 3 travel reports in this year (with pictures)
- Write 3 poems in each month
- Make a scrap book for photos and memories.
- Start taking interest in cooking and other household chores. (I sucks in that but I think it’s a good thing so I should start doing that.)
- Learn French (I love this resolution, I’ve wanted to learn French since God knows when. I don’t know how this got into me but it is here and I want to do this.)
So here’s my list of resolutions and I really hope that at the end of this year I’ve done all this 🙂